Easter Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and conditions – To participate in The Core’s Easter give-away, entrants must follow The Core Facebook page, and comment using #nochildgoeswithout to enter on Facebook
This give-away will run until 23:59 on Thursday 1 April. Entries made by direct reply to this T&Cs page will not be accepted.
2. The Core will donate up to £200 worth of Easter eggs to Leeds Baby Bank, depending on the number of Facebook posts which fulfil the criteria in 1) above. Posts made after this point will not be counted.
3. This give-away is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) except for employees of Workman LLP, as well as all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisations.
4. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Facebook . No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
5. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
6. The decisions of the promoter (Workman LLP) are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook . You are providing your information to Workman LLP (on behalf of The Core) and not to Facebook . By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
9. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
10. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
11. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Promoter: Workman LLP, Alliance House, 12 Caxton Street, London SW1H 0QS. Website address: www.workman.co.uk Registered in England, No. OC327825